MUVers (members of the MUV program) are an exclusive group of champions of EHR adoption and meaningful use that serve as local leaders, advisors and role models in the move toward an electronically-enabled health care system. They are specifically recognized by HealthPOINT as having the experience and capacity necessary to assist health care clinicians with modernizing their practices with certified EHRs. MUVers are at the forefront of EHR implementation and meaningful use, and will encourage other clinicians to join the MUVment!
Who are MUVers?
MUVers are health care clinicians or office staff who meet the following criteria:
- Made the transition to paperless systems.
- Have had success using EHRs in patient care.
- Experienced with data exchange, e.g., e-prescribing, lab reports.
- Have achieved meaningful use.
- Interested and willing to share experiences, help peers and educate patients on EHRs.
What does being a MUVer mean for physicians, clinicians and office staff?
- Gain well-deserved recognition by patients, referring clinicians, payers, colleagues, staff for being a leader in the most dramatic transformation of our health care system in decades.
- Get access to an exclusive online community of EHR leaders to collaborate, participate and advance knowledge.
- Join a conversation on related topics with other MUVers regionally and nationally.
- Be an advisor to HealthPOINT and the HHS Office of the National Coordinator for HIT on testing of new tools and materials.
- Give feedback on meaningful use and other policy developments.
What is my role as a MUVer?
First and foremost, the MUVers program serves to recognize, honor and thank clinicians for being early EHR leaders in the medical community. Your role as a MUVer has no mandatory requirements. However, we would ask for your assistance in the following areas:
- Sharing your experiences and best practices with other clinicians considering the transition to EHRs.
- Being a speaker or spokesperson as part of HealthPOINT’s efforts to educate health professionals and patients.
- Providing feedback and counsel to HealthPOINT on a range of topics, tools and materials.
Email Healthpointfirstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (605)256-5555 for more information about this program.