CMS recently published a final rule that specifies the Stage 2 criteria that eligible professionals (EPs), eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals (CAHs) must meet in order to continue to participate in the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs. All providers must achieve meaningful use under the Stage 1 criteria before moving to Stage 2.
Download our webinar on the preparation needs for a Meaningful Use audit. Learn who is subject to an audit, who the auditing bodies are, what the audit process should look like and what the documentation requirements are.
- 2014 Clinical Quality Measures Tipsheet
- 2014 Standards and Certification Final Rule
- Payment Adjustments & Hardship Exceptions Tipsheet for Eligible Hospitals and CAHs
- Payment Adjustments & Hardship Exceptions Tipsheet for Eligible Professionals
- Stage 1 Changes Tipsheet
- Stage 1 vs. Stage 2 Comparison Table for Eligible Professionals
- Stage 1 vs. Stage 2 Comparison Table for Eligible Hospitals and CAHs
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Final Rule
- Stage 2 Overview Tipsheet
- FAQs related to Changes in Medicaid Patient Volume Calculation