Train your workers on the latest healthcare technologies including electronic health records (EHR) and health information exchanges, as well as privacy and security.
Our Health Information Technology (HIT) Online Training Program prepares workers to fill roles within the healthcare and IT fields.
The trainers who develop our online courses are employed by regional extension centers, providers, vendors and/or state/city public health agencies.
Online Courses Available
- Anatomy and Physiology Review for ICD-10-CM/PCS | Register |Free Trial
- Introduction to Health IT Certificates | Register | Free Trial
- Long Term Care: Introduction to Health IT Certificates | Register | Free trial
- Health IT Management Program | Register
- Health IT Trainer Program | Register
- Individual Classes | Register
Call 605.256.5555 or email CAHIT@dsu.edu to learn more about our HIT Online Training services.