HealthPOINT has teamed up with one of the leading providers of healthcare data backup and recovery services to bring you top-of-the-line data solutions. ClearDATA is the only healthcare-exclusive organization that provides cloud computing and backup services through its Health DATA Vault.
The Importance of Backup and Recovery
Our flexible cloud-based backup and recovery solutions deliver the on-demand scalability, security, ease-of- management and compelling economics – all in a complete, integrated solution fully managed by ClearDATA.
When it comes to disasters, the question isn’t if, but how or when they will occur. They can range from minor power outages to catastrophic floods, but more often result from malicious tampering, computer failure, hardware theft, computer viruses, or hacking. Equally common is the disaster of simply deleting a file accidentally.
Many organizations don’t have the time, resources, or knowledgeable staff to deal with the ongoing maintenance and management of their applications, software, tape backup and hardware. This is where our Backup to remote computers in the cloud comes in. Data is automatically stored offsite, safe in the event of a natural disaster. It is also suitable for an increasingly mobile workforce, as data can be restored from anywhere with a secure Internet connection. Whether you are working with healthcare applications or data storage and protection, healthcare organizations are increasingly turning to cloud-based solutions they can trust to ease the burden on their time and resources.Healthcare organizations must be proactive to ensure that when a disaster occurs, their data will be protected, so they can get back to work as quickly as possible. If you’re like most organizations, you rely on your computer systems to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly. Any unexpected crash or downtime—such as when systems fail or become inaccessible—can result in serious consequences, including reputation damage, lost revenue, or legal liability. If your data isn’t protected when a serious glitch occurs, the digital assets that drive your business can be permanently lost.
- Easy – Backup and Restoration available 24/7 with only a few clicks of the mouse or no touch automated offsite backups – reduce complexity
- Flexible – Include entire systems or individual files, unlimited storage, a local option adds further redundancy to all your data, support all healthcare organization types and sizes
- Secure – encryption, SSL VPN and IPSec tunnel for secure cloud recovery, user and group level access control, best-of-breed retention policies Reliable – Geographically distributed data centers, 24/7/365 monitoring by data protection specialists
- Affordable – no additional hardware, software, or maintenance costs
- Tiered Data Backup and Recovery
- Cloud Data Archive and Storage Virtual Recovery (standby virtual machines)
- Data Replications & High Availability
Email Healthpointfirstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (605)256-5555 today to see how we can assist your organization.