Train your workers on the latest healthcare technologies including electronic health records (EHR) and health information exchanges, as well as privacy and security.
Our Health Information Technology (HIT) Online Training Program prepares workers to fill roles within the healthcare and IT fields.
The trainers who develop our online courses are employed by regional extension centers, providers, vendors and/or state/city public health agencies.
Online Courses Available
- Introduction to Health IT Certificate | Register | Free Trial
- Long Term Care: Introduction to Health IT Certificate | Register | Free Trial
- Health IT Management Program | Register
- Individual Classes | Register
- Health IT Trainer Program | Register
- Anatomy & Physiology Review For ICD 10-CM/PCS | Register | Free Trial
Call 605.256.5555 or email HITTraining@dsu.edu to learn more about our HIT Online Training services.