Are you interested in learning more about health IT and electronic health records (EHRs)? DSU is pleased to offer an Introduction to Health IT Certificate that will help you better understand the latest with health IT and EHRs.
The certificate includes 14 units of health IT content to help you learn more about making the transition to an EHR. If you are already using an EHR, you will find valuable content to help you and your facility make best use of your EHR system.
- Meaningful Use
- Evolution of HIT: The HITECH Act
- Electronic Health Records
- Computerize Provider Order Entry
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- The Effective HIT System
- Protecting Privacy, Security and Confidentiality in Health IT Systems
- Health Information Exchange
- Concepts of Processes and Process Analysis
- Privacy and Security in the US
- Introduction to Quality Improvement and Health IT
- HIT Design to Support Teamwork and Communication
- Learning from Mistakes: Error Reporting and Analysis of Health IT
- Change Management
- Certificate (to be completed within three months): $50.
- You can extend your time for an additional fee.
If you are interested in registering for the Introduction to Health IT Certificate, please click HERE.